Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
WHAT DO YOU TELL YOURSELF EVERY MORNING AS YOU START THE DAY?
● Moses would say, "Lord, if You don't go with us or before us, we are not going anywhere."
● Abraham would say, "The Lord will provide."
● Jacob would say, "I won't let go of You unless You bless me."
● Joshua would say, "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
● Samuel would say, "Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening."
● Nehemiah would say, "The joy of the Lord is my strength."
● David would say, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want." and "This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."
● Solomon would say, "Trust in the Lord, oh my soul, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path."
● Isaiah would say, "Arise and shine for my Glory has come." and "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."
● Jeremiah would say, "The Lord has plans to prosper me and not to harm or fail me."
● Jabez would say, "Oh, that you may bless me and enlarge my territory."
● Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego would say, "We will not bow down to any image but will serve the Lord."
● Ezekiel would say, "Any dry bones in my life, live again."
Choose your daily statement of faith. Meditate on it! Speak it every morning.
What we speak is what we will become sooner or later, because the words we speak have the power to bring life of God in to our lives by faith or death to sever God's help in our lives by giving in to unbelief.
Friday, May 18, 2018
Faith Comes By Hearing God's Word And Then Talking To Our Self What He Has Already Promised!
Saturday, May 12, 2018
The One Eternal Constant That Never Changes!
Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
When was the last time did you come to realize that there is only one constant in the entire universe that can carry us in our spiritual life, which we can count on no matter where we are in our spiritual life?
There are some irreplaceable things without which our spiritual life will get broken down in our spiritual journey, and that one mandatory thing is that our life should be run by the power of the love of God, run for the love of God and run by the love of God.
God doesn't love you more when you are good and doesn't love you less when you do bad. His love remains the same for you in all your situation. But His favor differs according to the faith with which you please Him in your every day life.
God's love should be the anchor in which our faith should rest on safely, because in life there will come storm of trials to test us, day to day temptations to make us trust Him alone, depression in our heart to long for the gladness of heaven, sadness of events that break our heart when our loved ones pass on to glory to make us understand that this life is temporal but only eternal life is eternal, betrayal of the trusted aides who cannot be trusted except for the love of God which makes us love all to make us be like Him, etc... When we have not the anchor of love tied to our rope of faith to be thrown deep down in to the ocean of His love through the storm, most probably we will end up being tripped or stumble because of the stumbling stone of the storms of life.
This is the reason, the most beautiful verse in the entire New Testament is the password that opens all the treasures of heaven, and it is "John 3:16". The Message Bible puts it this way, "This is how much God loved the world: He gave his Son, his one and only Son. And this is why: so that no one need be destroyed; by believing in him, anyone can have a whole and lasting life." (John 3:16, MSG). In other words, God didn't go to all the trouble of sending his Son merely to point an accusing finger, telling the world how bad it was. He came to help, to put the world right again. God through his love wants to turn the world which is upside down to downside up and re position it to make it live in His love safely. God's love is shown to us to help us get out of the mire and whirlpool of sin. We are helpless without Him, therefore coming to the realization that His Love never changes, will be the key in overcoming sin and its evil effect of stealing, killing and destroying the abundant life. Jesus provides the hope of a satisfied and eternal life of friendship with God which is like no other.
You may not have fully understood the depth, height and the breath of the love of God, which is immeasurable (Eph 3:17-19), but trust the password of "John 3:16" and open the treasures of heaven by faith, trust me, every time it will open as long as your use it. Our Heavenly Father has limitless treasure, trust and obey His voice and all will be made well.
SAY TO YOURSELF NOW, "GOD'S LOVE FOR ME IS A ETERNAL CONSTANT."
Say to GOD your FATHER IN HEAVEN, "Help me to thrown my faith in to this ocean of your love whenever the storm of life hits me to test my faith. You are always my good GOD and help me fear you alone and none other for any reason! In JESUS awesome NAME I pray. AMEN!"
• ••^v´¯`×)( www.apostolicrevelation.info )(×´¯`v^•• •
Friday, May 11, 2018
Are We Better Than Animals?
Animals have a way of communicating love and friendship among themselves that looks a little better than humans some times.
But when we see loveless acts of violence, hatred, racism, rape, homosexuality, bribery, injustice, adultery, deceit, lies, lack of forgiveness, vengeance, murder, and the like, we come to realize that man in no better than an animal in the forest that lives on without having the culture and nature of God in heaven.
Both Animals and Man was created on the sixth day, but the only difference between them is that, God made humans in His image to love, forgive, reason out logically and think, fellowship, take wise decisions, search for the Creator God and find Him ultimately....and more so.
When we see a generation around us that has no resemblance except some very few who come to follow God and His Words in the Bible to culturally, socially and spiritually educate themselves to godliness, remember, the very acts of inhuman atrocities that are happening around us in the world of our times are a test from God to open the eyes of every humans heart, and to educate all its inhabitants that they are just like animals without Him.
What does the Bible has to say regarding this scenario?
In the Bible Solomon the son of David who was one of the wisest man who ever lived, deeply thought about this scenario and wrote, "I also thought about the human condition--how God proves to people that they are like animals." (Eccl 3:18, NLT).
Without God filling our hearts, by us choosing to give our lives to the good news of the forgiveness of sins through Jesus Christ, the cannibalistic behavior within us cannot be made any better in humans, even though we are living in the twenty first century science and technology unlike the aboriginals living in the forest. Man's nature to sin remains the same, God's invitation to all humans to receive His nature through receiving the forgiveness of sins that comes through Jesus Christ also remains the same as in all other generations of humans gone by. It is high time, to leave the animal life of fleshly indulgence and hold on to the heavenly life of satisfaction in God and His Spirit led life of holiness and godliness.
Only a man who knows the depravity of his own heart, and who knows by realization that there is no hope in this world of temporary existence, to fill the thirst and longing for eternal existence within him, without falling at the feet of the one and only Savior of humankind who saves them all from animal existence [i.e. that which has no afterthought about eternal realities of life after death].
May God help us to realize that we are no better than animals without the Savior Jesus Christ helping us to live a holy life of godliness of love, grace and mercy towards God and fellow human beings.
WITHOUT GOD'S NATURE, ALL HUMANS ARE NOT ANY BETTER THAN ANIMALS.
Much Love and Blessings...
»-(¯`v´¯)-»( [ www.apostolicrevelation.info ] )»-(¯`v´¯)-»
PRESIDENT TRUMP'S TRIBUTE TO EVANGELIST BILLY GRAHAM!
The following are some of the greatest quotes from Billy Graham:
1) "Being a Christian is more than just an instantaneous conversion - it is a daily process whereby you grow to be more and more like Christ."
2) "When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost."
3) "My home is in Heaven. I'm just traveling through this world."
4) "Some day you will read or hear that Billy Graham is dead. Don't you believe a word of it. I shall be more alive than I am now. I will just have changed my address. I will have gone into the presence of God."
5) "When we all reach the end of our earthly journey, we will have just begun."
6) "The Bible says that as long as we are here on Earth, we are strangers in a foreign land. There are enemies to be conquered before we return home. This world is not our home; our citizenship is in heaven."
7) "Heaven doesn't make this life less important; it makes it more important."
8) "Death for the Christian is the doorway to heaven's glory. Because of Christ's resurrection we can joyously say with Paul, 'Where, O death, is your victory?'" (1 Corinthians 15:55)
What home are you preparing for?
Are we working out now for collecting treasure in the heavenly home, or we are just swelling our bank accounts to buy a temporary home of retirement to stay for a while and be no more?
Where we set our heart on, there our treasure will be (Matt 6:21). If we look for earthly comfort, we will miss God's heavenly purpose for eternal comfort (Luke 26:25).
For those who do not know Jesus Christ, choosing a dream home in heaven should be your priority before you physical death (John 14:2), but those of us who know Him already as our King, sharing the good news that all can own a dream home in heaven should be our priority of promotion for the Heavenly Kingdom we represent on earth. Remembering that working for the Kingdom of God provides not vacations, perks and promotions that ends over here on earth, but rather it truly showers dividends which are out of this world and that will never end (Matt 19:27-29), is very important to focus on the purpose God has given to us, and to reach our heavenly home safely transferring our treasures on earth to heaven by using it for the heavenly Kingdom we represent.
Remember, we are going to heaven for believing what Jesus Christ did for us and not what we have done or can do for Him. For He Himself has said, without Him we can do nothing eternally worthwhile (John 15:5). Rev. Billy Graham himself confessed many many times, "I'm counting totally and completely on the Lord Jesus Christ, and not on Billy Graham. I'm not going to Heaven because I've read the Bible, nor because I've preached to a lot of people. I'm going to Heaven because of what Christ did." The above became the life message of Billy Graham, which He chose to preach to the whole world for them to choose a eternal home of residence in heaven by believing the finished work of the Lord Jesus Christ.
We as the saints of God on earth, should do remember the living legacy of such great men of God in heaven, to be inspired enough to walk on the same glorious path to life and heaven like them.
Much Love and Blessings....
(¯`•✞•´¯)( www.apostolicrevelation.info )(¯`•✞•´¯)
Saturday, May 5, 2018
Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
Two men owned farms side by side. One was a bitter atheist, the other a devout Christian. Constantly annoyed at the Christian for his trust in God, the atheist said to him one winter, “Let’s plant our crops as usual this spring, each the same number of acres. You pray to your God, and I’ll curse him. Then come October, let’s see who has the bigger crop.”
When October came the atheist was delighted because his crop was larger. “See, you fool,” he taunted, “what do you have to say for your God now?”
“My God,” replied the other farmer, “doesn’t settle all his accounts in October.”
As Christians we should always understand, that because God wants us to be rewarded eternally, he only provides for us as much resources to raise the eternal treasures in heaven, and not a full earthly reward for us to swim in it and lose the eternal perspective of the importance of living life in the will of God and for the Glory of God which brings eternal dividends.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
Never Ever Give Up!
Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
When others give up, you never give up because God has put you as a leader of the whole pack. They might not succeed, but you will because of the mighty grace of God that works through you. You can see in this above video of what it means to persevere, when all others have given up hope. Really a wonderful video of how even animals persevere for the greater good of someone in need.
God says to you today, "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded.” (2 Chron 15:7).
NEVER EVER GIVE UP, BECAUSE THE GREAT GOD ALMIGHTY HAS NOT GIVEN UP ON YOU YET!
While it may be good to leave behind unhealthy relationships, jobs, and habits, it's also important to keep fighting for what is good and right. Fight for marriage, fight for your kids, fight for your health - don't give up! Know that you are not alone, and know that we are in the hands of God- He will provide us with strength when we need it.
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
Rapture Is No Joke!
Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :
I do not see any discrepancy in the Bible regarding the Rapture of the Body of Christ which Jesus has so clearly spoken about.
Here are some of the clearest verses about the rapture:
Paul the apostle who wrote nearly one third of the whole New Testament says, "13 But I do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning those who have fallen asleep, lest you sorrow as others who have no hope. 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. 15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. 16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. " (1 Thes 4:13-18).
Through the very mouth of Jesus these following word of warning regarding the Day of Rapture came where He says "34 “But take heed to yourselves, lest your hearts be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness, and cares of this life, and that Day come on you unexpectedly. 35 For it will come as a snare on all those who dwell on the face of the whole earth. 36 Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.”" (Luke 21:34-36).
Remember, Rapture is no joke, because it is a message of comfort for all those who live holy and look for the Son of God Jesus Christ, but the same event becomes a judgment to the world for its sinfulness, selfishness and sexiness at the cost of holiness!
The following things in the above short video really moved me, and reinforces the truth of the Bible,
1) God loves all the children of the world and they will be raptured with the saints. When I say children, they are those who have not yet touched the age of accountability (Matt 18:10; 19:14; Deut 1:39).
2) While the saints will be comforted because of the Rapture, the world will face disaster and sudden colossal catastrophes because of the same.
3) The Rapture will be an eye opener to the sleeping name sake believers to arise and shine to make a decision for Jesus Christ and be counted for it for eternity ahead.
4) While the world will try to suppress the message of the Rapture because of Antichrist, the Tribulation saints will gain courage to tell all those around them of the truth of what has happened during the sudden disappearance of millions of people. These Tribulation saints being supernaturally empowered by the grace of God will stand for truth of Jesus Christ even to the point of death and thus will inherit great glory of the eternal blessings of His Presence (Rev 20:4-6).
5) The world will have only one choice to make after Rapture, either it can accept God or by rejecting Him accept Satanic Antichrist.
6) Watch out saints, we are the terminal generation moving towards the great day of Rapture and it is no joke at all. Even the secular world at large is able to sense it all but choose to stay in darkness which is leading them in to gross darkness. Follow Jesus Christ saints, and let His light shine out through you in all the world. Hallelujah!
For More Truth Visit: www.apostolicrevelation.info