Sunday, April 23, 2017

Could God's No Be A Blessings In Disguise?




God Said No!







Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :


I asked God to take away my habit.

God said, No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.

God said, No. His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.

I asked God to grant me patience.

God said, No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is learned.

I asked God to give me happiness.

God said, No. I give you blessings, it is up to you to count it all to be thankful for it and thus praising me for it, to covert it in to happiness.

I asked God to spare me from pain.

God said, No. Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.

God said, No. You must grown on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.

God said, No. I will give you life, that you may enjoy all things.

I asked God to help me love others, as much as He loves me.

God said....Ahhhhh, finally you have the idea, if you let me work through your heart, mind, soul and body, you will understand how much I love you when you love others.

THIS DAY IS YOURS, DON'T THROW IT AWAY.....

May God bless you!

"God 'No' doesn't means denial, it means that he has something better in mind for you that will be the best for you forever. Always God gives you the best, because He has not just given you something, but more than all He has given Himself for you in Christ Jesus! How much more He will give you when you are in need! Just look to Him and be satisfied in Him! You will come to realize this truth if you are God's face seeker, God is all you need, when God is all you have." — Abraham Israel

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ www.apostolicrevelation.info █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂







No comments: