Friday, May 18, 2018

Faith Confession For The Morning Time




Faith Comes By Hearing God's Word And Then Talking To Our Self What He Has Already Promised!









Åρ☺ṧ☂◎ℓї¢ ℐᾔ﹩℘ḯґαт☤☺η :


WHAT DO YOU TELL YOURSELF EVERY MORNING AS YOU START THE DAY?​​

● ​​Moses would say, "Lord, if You don't go with us or before us, we are not going anywhere."​​

● ​​Abraham would say, "The Lord will provide."​​

● ​​Jacob would say, "I won't let go of You unless You bless me."​​

● ​​Joshua would say, "As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."​​

● ​​Samuel would say, "Speak, Lord, for Your servant is listening."​​

● ​​Nehemiah would say, "The joy of the Lord is my strength."​​

● ​​David would say, "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want." and "This is the day that the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it."​

● ​​Solomon would say, "Trust in the Lord, oh my soul, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path."​​

● ​​Isaiah would say, "Arise and shine for my Glory has come." and "No weapon formed against me shall prosper."​​

● ​​Jeremiah would say, "The Lord has plans to prosper me and not to harm or fail me."​​

● ​​Jabez would say, "Oh, that you may bless me and enlarge my territory."​​

● ​​Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego would say, "We will not bow down to any image but will serve the Lord."​​

● ​​Ezekiel would say, "Any dry bones in my life, live again."​​

​Choose your daily statement of faith. Meditate on it! Speak it every morning.

What we speak is what we will become sooner or later, because the words we speak have the power to bring life of God in to our lives by faith or death to sever God's help in our lives by giving in to unbelief.

Much Blessings....


www.apostolicrevelation.info







No comments: